(1) Obtain authorization and registration from the State Pollution Control Board in accordance with the procedure under rules 9 and 11;
(2) ensure that no damage is caused to the environment during storage and transportation of e-waste;
(3) ensure that the dismantling processes do not have any adverse effect on the health and the environment;
(4) ensure that the facility and dismantling processes are in accordance with the standards or guidelines published by the Central Pollution Control Board from time to time;
(5) Ensure that dismantled e-waste are segregated and sent to the registered recycling facilities for recovery of materials;
(6) Ensure that non-recyclable/non- recoverable components are sent to authorized treatment storage and disposal facilities;
(7) File a return in Form 3, to the State Pollution Control Board or the Pollution Control Committee concerned as the case may be, on or before 30th June following the financial year to which that return relates;
(8) Not process any e-waste for recovery or refining of materials, unless he is registered with State Pollution Control Board as a recycler for refining and recovery of materials.