Most of the users want to redirect their emails(SBCGobal to Outlook). But they don't know the official way to do it. But don't worry, I am here to help you to add your SBCGlobal email account to Outlook
1. Open ‘Outlook’ and then, go to ‘File’ followed by ‘Add Account’.
2. Select ‘Manual Setup’ or ‘Additional Server Types’.
3. Select ‘POP’ or ‘IMAP’ followed by entering a display name and your SBCGlobal email address.
4. Choose an account type, which could be either IMAP or POP3.
5. Depending on what you choose, configure the incoming and outgoing server. If using IMAP, enter ‘imap.mail.att.net’ in the incoming mail server and ‘smtp.mail.att.net’ in outgoing mail server. For POP3, enter ‘inbound.att.net’ in the incoming mail server and ‘outbound.att.net’ in outgoing mail server.
6. Type in your full email address and a secure mail key. Keep in mind to check the option of ‘Remember Password’ and ‘Require Logon using Secure Password Authentication’.